geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Boynes" <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject RE: Geronimo standard Sun-API jars
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 02:55:22 GMT
JBoss, like Tomcat, has its own version (typed in from the doc apparently).
I believe Sun's binaries are actually redistributable if you meet certain
terms (but you should have a lawyer read the license).

The initial commit (later tonight I hope) contains copies of javax.ejb and
javax.transaction Dain Sundstrom typed in.

Given that these have use for many other projects, it might be a good idea
to create a separate subproject, for example in jakarta-commons or commons
itself, just to hold free versions of these interface classes rather than
duplicating them everywhere.

--
Jeremy