geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: request for testing volunteers (was Re: volunteer)
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 06:53:21 GMT

On Thursday, August 14, 2003, at 07:44  am, Jason Dillon wrote:

> Anything is better than Bugzilla IMO.  Can we motivate to get a Scarab
> or JIRA install up soon for Geronimo?
>
> I have not used Scarab before and only have a minimal knowledge of
> JIRA, but can we use this to track patches too?

Absolutely. We use JIRA for various projects like Maven and its an
absolute god send. Can track wishes, patches, things to do, bugs and so
forth. Take a look for yourself and see what you think...

http://jira.codehaus.org/

Its one of those bits of software when once you've used it in earnest
for 15 minutes you don't want to go back to anything else. (I don't
work for the company BTW :)

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/