geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: documentation
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:54:04 GMT
So far other than the website, all the documentation is in the code in
javadoc (not much right now unfortunately!) or on the wiki. The more
documentation the merrier though.

To add documentation to the wiki - just go right ahead - its a wiki. If
anyone fancies submitting any documentation for the website its in the
geronimo/xdoc directory as plain HTML for now which generates this....

http://www.apache.org/~jstrachan/geronimo/

(it'll be moving to the normal incubator site soonish).

By all means please submit those patches...

On Wednesday, August 13, 2003, at 03:46  pm, Nanduri, Amarnath wrote:

> Has any thought been given to the documentation of the project? By
> documentation, I meant both the source code and the configuration and
> internal workings. If not, I would rather we start putting emphasis on
> it from day 1 to ensure that we put together excellent documentation.
> Any thoughts on this? Thanks
>
> Cheers,
> Amar..
>

> Amarnath Nanduri