geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [JSR-88] Which Java Package?
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 07:07:36 GMT
I would not worry too much about it right now.  If you want to code
something, pick a package and go with it.  Eventually we will be
re-packaging to better reflect the modular nature of the system, where
the module name is the final suffix of the package... like common is
org.apache.geronimo.common and such.

Anyways, just pick something for now and we will worry about it later.

--jason