geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: More committers
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2003 12:12:57 GMT
Kay, then you need to sign and fax the contributor agreement v2, not
sure what the link is to that at the moment.

Assuming that other binding voters agree that we should give you access.

But this is just a guess, not sure what the official process is,
perhaps that is listed somewhere on the apache website, not sure.

--jason