geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject [general] JIRA bug, patch & feature request tracker available
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:03:32 GMT
The kind folks at codehaus.org who host JIRA for various Apache
projects like Maven have agreed to host a JIRA bug tracking repository
for Geronimo. If in the future we wish to move this to Apache hardware
we can though we can just keep it at codehaus if we wish.

Unfortunately it dosesn't have the nicest of URLs...

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10220

however there's a link on the maven generated website

  http://www.apache.org/~jstrachan/geronimo/

(which doesn't have a nice URL either - it should be somewhere else
than my home directory :)

We can now use this to keep track of patches applied to avoid patches
getting lost. Also committers can take ownership of applying patches so
we don't tread on each others shoes.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/