geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: J2EE DeploymentManager ( was J2EE deployment verifier)
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:12:33 GMT

On Wednesday, August 13, 2003, at 04:59  pm, Chris Opacki wrote:

> I would like to start implementing the DDBeans from
> JSR-88. I will start a new thread for JSR-88.

Cool. Before you start - I'm not sure if we can reuse Sun's
distribution of the API due to their licence restrictions (we should
check).

Someone might have to do what Dain did for the EJB stuff and hand type
in all the java code to create the JSR 88 APIs - unfortunately. Once
its compiled we could do a quick check that the class files seem
similar to catch any typeos.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/