geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Srihari S" <sriha...@blr.pin.philips.com>
Subject RE: J2EE DeploymentManager ( was J2EE deployment verifier)
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:42:27 GMT
Hi
I have posted an initial draft of requirements. Pls seem them on the
deployment wiki.
One point i would like to mention here is use the j2ee specs as the basis
for arriving at the requirements.

regards
Hari

-----Original Message-----
From: klas axell [mailto:klasaxell@linuxmail.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 4:43 PM
To: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: J2EE DeploymentManager ( was J2EE deployment verifier)

I have started writing a list with all the things that the verifyer has to
check in a deployed package. The list contains things as "Is the home
interface a sub interface of the EJBHome interface, Is the remote interface
a sub interface of the EJBObject interface, Are the create methods in home
implemented in the ejb class" and so on. Is this somthing that I should
post? The list is not complete but it might be a good starting point for us?

/Klas