geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Srihari S" <sriha...@blr.pin.philips.com>
Subject RE: J2EE deployment verifier
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:43:16 GMT
Hi Denes,
Some time back i was thinking on similar lines...but did not carry forward
the idea.
If i understand correctly you are thinking abt creating a program that
checks if the deployment descriptor written is correct or not.
Am i right...anyway please elaborate on your idea.

regards
Hari
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Denes [mailto:denes@ppgia.pucpr.br]
  Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 10:33 AM
  To: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
  Subject: J2EE deployment verifier

  Hi Folks,

  I'm intending to begin writing something for the deployment verifier, both
to learn more about the specs and (hopefully) help with the project.

  Some questions:

    1.. Is there anybody working on this issue?
    2.. Will this be based on openEJB's deployment verifier?
    3.. Something that I never understood. As I don't have commit permission
on cvs, to whom I should send patches/codes that I create?

  Thanks

  Denes