geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Mohapatra, Saurav" <Saurav.Mohapa...@ca.com>
Subject suggestions for the project name
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 20:45:09 GMT
some more suggestions :

1) TWIJAY (2EEJ-ay) (pig latin  i guess)
2) Chihuahua

3) Enchilada
4) Chalupa
(yup just returning from lunch at Taco Bell !!!)
:P

5) PeacePipe ( sorry could not resist)

6) PeaPod - (very nearly called it Has Beans)

7) DarkTower - (just thought it sounded cool)

anyways i shall spam the forums no more... peace out

cheers
mohaps

The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return. It's the zero adjust on his
bathroom scale.
--Arthur C. Clarke