geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Mohapatra, Saurav" <Saurav.Mohapa...@ca.com>
Subject RE: What is the official name...
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 19:17:45 GMT
hi,

my suggestion for the project name:

BeanBox :)

regards

mohaps

The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return. It's the zero adjust on his
bathroom scale.
--Arthur C. Clarke

-----Original Message-----
From: Nanduri, Amarnath [mailto:Amar.Nanduri@AgilQuest.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 3:14 PM
To: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: What is the official name...

Found this on Yahoo Dictionary...

Shakti
SYLLABICATION: Shak·ti
PRONUNCIATION: AUDIO: shkt, shäk-     KEY
NOUN: Inflected forms: pl. Shak·tis
Hinduism 1. The active manifest power that creates the universe.
2. The consort of the male expression of the divine, especially of the god Shiva.
ETYMOLOGY: Sanskrit akti, from aknoti, he is strong.

Amarnath Nanduri
AgilQuest Corp.
(ph) 804 745 0467 xt 127