geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Andreas Schaefer" <aschae...@SeeBeyond.com>
Subject RE: [OT] RE: Servlet and JSP engine
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 18:35:14 GMT
Hi

I don't get the entire discussion here. In a world-wide project like
this you will hardly find any name that does not have any cultural
significance in any way. So we probably have to name it "X135" to avoid
any discussions and even then this could maybe used by the Nazis as code
name for something
(you never know).

-Andy