geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Nanduri, Amarnath" <>
Subject RE: Welcome Geronimo
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 20:23:45 GMT
I second the notion.

Amarnath Nanduri
AgilQuest Corp.
(ph) 804 745 0467 xt 127

-----Original Message-----
From: Nanik []
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 9:24 PM
Subject: Welcome Geronimo

I was very surprised when I heard Apache is going to develop the J2EE
container, but still it's a welcoming news for the J2EE people.

Sure, there will be people who rambles and whine that it's not good or
it's bad or it's egoistic, well if they don't like they don't have to,
nobody is forcing them. I'm sure whatever the reason for the launching
the Geronimo project is for good reason, and I for one am willing to
contribute my time and efforts into this as I know there will a fruitful
value to it.

Looking for friendships,romance and more?

View raw message