geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Pritt <jpr...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Newbie Help Idea
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 02:19:32 GMT
I think if we can have a list of modules that people could write would
be helpful. For those who don't have enough experience to dive straight
in to the code, there could be a list of classes needed and what each
class should do. Example, geronimo needs a class that takes such and
such as parameters and returns such and such and does such and such. It
seems like a lot of people want to help, so by breaking it up into such
a list would result in a lot of versions of each listed class giving
more to pick and choose from and more ideas for each module.

Just a thought,
Josh "The Programmer" Pritt