geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Geronimo Web Services
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 10:34:35 GMT
I took a quick look at the License - its BSD-ish right? if so Geronimo
could reuse juddi if folks think its a good idea. Whether it becomes an
apache project or not is a different thing that can be resolved further
down the line- lets start with seeing if its a good fit for Geronimo.

On Friday, August 8, 2003, at 10:11  am, Alberto Rodriguez Galdo wrote:

> As is possible that juddi joins the apache project, juddi can be used
> provide a uddi registry...

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/