geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <>
Subject Re: SVN on MacOS X
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 22:07:42 GMT
I got it working on my Mac and I barely know how this thing works.
Just install Fink Commander and click on the svn module (then wait 3
hours while  builds it from source... macs are slooooow).

Then I installed a Java GUI wrapper package, supervision, and it all
seems to work well.

On Friday, August 15, 2003, at 04:08 PM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> Brian,
> I'm finding it interesting that no one else seems to be commenting
> about Mac
> OS X support, but if there is someone around (Justin, perhaps?), who
> could
> do a build for him, that could put an end to the discussion.
> I get the strong feeling that he's a Java IDE person and probably
> doesn't
> know how to build a native code app.
> Eventually, it might be nice if subeclipse adopted Harald Wellmann's
> vision
> to use the webdav transport, rather than having to have any native
> code on
> the client.  Wouldn't bother me to see SVN-UP's native code approach
> deprecated.
> 	--- Noel

  * Dain Sundstrom
  * Partner