geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lyytinen Joonas" <joonas.lyyti...@cons.sonera.com>
Subject RE: One True Way (TM) of handling configuration files
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 05:47:28 GMT

Hmm, since the minimum SDK version Geronimo is going to support
is probably 1.4 could we use the new java.util.prefs API for the
cluster configuration? We would probably need to write our own
back-end implementation, though.  How about using a OS Java RDBS (McKoi?)
for a central backend configuration repository?