geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <>
Subject Re: [JSR77] Workplan proposal
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 02:04:53 GMT
On Thursday, August 14, 2003, at 08:02 PM, gianny DAMOUR wrote:

>> Thus I think we should put the classes that implement the JSR77 object
>> models into the spec module.  But pick our own suitable package
>> name for them.  I think is what we
>> should use.
> Based on numerous feedback, I have submitted a patch defining some
> classes within the package.
> However, regarding StateManageable, StatisticsProvider and
> EventProvider, it should be great to define them in their own package
> as they should be the glue between the kernel and the JSR77 model.

I have been working on the deployment dependency system.  Actually, I
have a finished working version, but it does it the wrong way so I am
scrapping it.  I think the JSR77 life-cycle and relationship system
will be a good base for dependencies, but the 77 model will need to be
expanded.  I'm still experimenting...

View raw message