geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: DownloadTest Failure when working offline/ behind firewall
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:10:37 GMT

On Friday, August 29, 2003, at 11:35  am, Ben Griffiths wrote:

>> 1. Start a lightweight server locally
>> 2. Modify the test not to use HTTP Connection (as Ben also suggested)
>
> I'm quite happy to submit a patch for number 2, later on today. To my
> mind it feels the better solution as it's intrinsically making the
> code less tightly coupled.
>
> I might need some help creating a patch (not done it before) - rather
> than foul up the list, can anyone get in touch with me directly with
> some pointers?

There are some links on the website...

http://www.apache.org/~jstrachan/geronimo/

e.g. here's some info on creating patches...

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/source.html

If you use Eclipse then its a simple right click -> Team -> create
patch to make a new patch.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/