geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject [core] Directories w/spaces
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 12:49:43 GMT
Looks like the deployment system is not very happy with directories
with spaces in the path.  I looked into this some but I am stumped with
how to fix this right now.

URI does not like a space in its spec, but URL is just fine with this.
ServiceDeploymentPlanner is taking its DeployURL and turning it into a
URI, which fails if the URL has a space.

I tried a few hacks to get around this, but then other bits of the
system fail from the space in the URL too.

Is there a global solution to this problem, so we can translate a
urlspec into a URL which will also work for a URI and not break reading
content from file URLs too?

--jason