geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Blewitt <Alex.Blew...@ioshq.com>
Subject Re: More committers
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2003 12:32:54 GMT
On Saturday, Aug 16, 2003, at 13:12 Europe/London, Jason Dillon wrote:

> Kay, then you need to sign and fax the contributor agreement v2, not
> sure what the link is to that at the moment.

The only one I can find on the Apache site is:

http://www.apache.org/foundation/ASF_Contributor_License_1_form.pdf

(and
http://www.apache.org/foundation/ASF_Contributor_License_2_form.pdf
doesn't exist :-)

> Assuming that other binding voters agree that we should give you
> access.
>
> But this is just a guess, not sure what the official process is,
> perhaps that is listed somewhere on the apache website, not sure.

The only links I can find are

http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html
   and
http://www.apache.org/dev/contributors.html

and they just refer to contributing (done that :-) and signing
agreement 1 above. Is that the one I need to sign, or should there be a
different flavour?

Alex.