geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Monson-Haefel <Rich...@Monson-Haefel.com>
Subject Re: List of JSR's for Geronimo
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:10:59 GMT
You bet. That's the whole point of the wiki: Any member of the community can
update the pages.

Note that the ebxmirr project is specifically targeted at ebXML, not UDDI.
The WS-I BP supports the use of UDDI not ebXML. This means that we need a
JAXR impl that is mapped to UDDI. I don't think one exists that is compliant
with Apache license, but I have not done a very though search yet.

On 8/25/03 11:28 PM, in article
20030826062806.6385.qmail@web12803.mail.yahoo.com, "Davanum Srinivas"