geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Schumann <>
Subject Re: [bcel] Is anyone a BCEL expert?
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 21:30:22 GMT
On 8/22/03 05:11 PM Dain Sundstrom <> wrote:

> We are going to need some BCEL code which varies from simple to quite
> complex.  If you are an expert or eager to learn, here is what we need
> (from simple to complex):

[...] A few examples creating bytecode [...]

I guess I touch a sensitive topic here, but wouldn't it be better to
approach a AOP style solution instead - maybe by using AspectWerkz or
something. I think in the long run there is more involved than creating
proxies for field interception only etc.

View raw message