geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Monson-Haefel <Rich...@Monson-Haefel.com>
Subject Re: [moving-code] org.apache.management.j2ee.* back to core
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:29:04 GMT
I'm not an expert at CVS, but isn't it possible to restrict changes to a
particular set of sources to specific parties.  In other words, make it so
that  only a few people in-the-know can modify the source code of the 77
impls.

On 8/18/03 8:45 PM, in article
9A602864-D1F7-11D7-8482-000393DB559A@coredevelopers.net, "Dain Sundstrom"