geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Blewitt <Alex.Blew...@ioshq.com>
Subject Re: SVN and Eclipse
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 22:16:04 GMT
Personally, I'm used to CVS and use it within Eclipse for my work.

However, I understand that there's an Eclipse plug-in that allows me to
talk to SVN as well, in which case there's much less of a problem. Does
it simply change the Team abstraction layer, or are there a whole bunch
of different menus to drive it?

Alex.