geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [general] low signal, high noise
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 07:05:40 GMT
Its too bad, discussions of this size really warrant a more organized
message system, like NNTP... but I have no idea if anyone at Apache is
looking into this, or already has it implemented.  NTTP is much easier
to manage wrt, sub contexts as well as reduces general net traffic, as
every single message is not duplicated to each subscribers mail box.

--jason