geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <>
Subject Re: [JSR-88] Recent Repackaging
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:18:48 GMT
I think I have done that, double checking that a clean checkout
functions.  I think there was only one test which depended upon core
(DeploymentFactoryManagerTest).  If we want to test an impl then the
core should create a test which extends the spec test and overrides the
setup method to use an impl object instead of the mock.

On Sunday, August 17, 2003, at 01:30  AM, Aaron Mulder wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Aug 2003, Jason Dillon wrote:
>> I do not think they should be removed, the mock objects removed the
>> dependency on j2ee-deployment test from the core module.
> 	I think you have that backward, because now j2ee-deployment/test
> depends on the core module.  And if you want to keep the Mock objects,
> then we need to revert some of the tests, because they currently use
> the
> real objects.  We'd probably also want to enhance the mock objects a
> bit.
> Aaron

View raw message