geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [JSR-88] Recent Repackaging
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:18:48 GMT
I think I have done that, double checking that a clean checkout
functions.  I think there was only one test which depended upon core
(DeploymentFactoryManagerTest).  If we want to test an impl then the
core should create a test which extends the spec test and overrides the
setup method to use an impl object instead of the mock.

--jason