geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: API Source code for JSR specs
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:34:49 GMT
I am working on finalizing where spec stuff will go.  I made an
assumption about how maven works which turns out to be in correct.

The purpose of these sources is to allow geronimo to build with out
having to have users go to sun and download there specs... there is
some license fluff with putting the sun impls into the default
repository.

--jason