geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Damon E. Sorrentino" <...@idearesources.com>
Subject Re: Arghhh...Build Error...still
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:06:17 GMT
I use OS X and it builds and runs just fine on my home computer, but
the funny thing is it does not build on my Cube here at work. Maven
will not run.  Running 10.2.6, JDK 1.4.1_01 in both places.

Stack trace:

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException:
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/xml/sax/ContentHandler
(Unsupported major.minor version 48.0)
         at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:106)
         at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:243)
         at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:51)
         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:183)
         at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:106)
         at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:243)
         at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:51)
         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:183)
         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.initializeRootContext(App.java:338)
         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.initialize(App.java:282)
         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:448)
         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1088)
         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:543)
         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:573)