geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject Re: JDBC
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 12:19:07 GMT
IMNSHO jdbc support should be through the JCA (connector) support and
jca-jdbc wrappers.

I think jca should be a separate module ("connector")

AFAIK the only specific communication with the ejb subsystem needed can
be provided by an interceptor that makes sure connection handles get
re-associated under the correct security context.

david jencks

On Friday, August 15, 2003, at 05:51 AM, Aditya Gore wrote:

> How do we plan to implement JDBC support in the appserver? Will
> it be a separate module or would it be closely associated with
> the core/kernel both packaging and logic wise?
> thanks,
> :aditya

View raw message