geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Ldapd-devel] LDAP Support in Geronimo
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 07:43:05 GMT

On Tuesday, August 12, 2003, at 07:23  am, Alex Karasulu wrote:

> How long do you think there is before a beta release of Geronimo?

Not sure yet. Geronimo is useful for deploying MBeans already; dunno
when we should do a beta release though - its probably still too soon.

> We can
> make preparations to meet somewhere in terms of the development
> timeline.
>
> LDAPd's official release is some time out - can't even predict it at
> the
> moment.  We're doing another alpha soon though with a major revamp
> which has
> the code name 'Eve', a play on M$'s ADAM ;-).

Though doing some alpha releases of LDAPd would be most useful in
allowing us to start integrating LDAPd into Geronimo sooner rather than
later.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/