geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: global cvsignore (was: geronimo-dev Digest 14 Aug 2003 22:49:29 -0000 Issue 62)
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 07:32:04 GMT
> Well, that wouldn't have been too friendly since the entire ASF shares
> that
> CVSROOT. I would recommend bringing up the change on infrastructure.
> Maybe
> asking the Jakarta PMC or something to see if the entire Java community
> would buy off on the additions.

I would suggest moving away from that, so that each TLP can have more
control with out having to okay it with all other TLPs.

I would suggest if we start to play with maven that it be setup as such
if there are similar issues, note I have only played with svn a little,
but really want to play more.

--jason