geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [core] why org.apache.geronimo.enterprise.deploy.provider package?
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:36:38 GMT
I agree that the product provider stuff is the stuff should be separate
from the tools.  Our deployment system should fully support the product
provider stuff plus a bunch of add-on features, so putting it all in a
single deployment package seems right to me.

For the tools, I think we should have a tools module with packages
something like this:

org.apache.console.web
org.apache.console.cli
org.apache.console.gui
org.apache.console.ant

Each of these packages would support management tasks and deployment
task (I classify deployment as just another management task).

-dain