geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Geronimo needs a tracking system
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2003 11:19:40 GMT
Geronimo needs a issue/defect/bug/request tracking system ASAP so that
we can manage all of the patches which are coming in.

There was a comment that scarab was coming to apache soon.  If this is
true, how soon is soon?

Also, some people have suggested that we use JIRA.  Personally I do not
care which one we use, though I have had some problems getting
information out of JIRA (but I think that could be a bug with Apple
Safari's handling of cookies).  I have reservations about using
Bugzilla and would prefer that we use a more user-friendly system.

Can we push to have this resolved ASAP.  Having a real tracking system
will help developers manage all of the incoming issues/bugs/patches
much more effectively.

How do we go about getting a tracking system setup?

--jason