geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <>
Subject Re: [services] getting service developers started - the initial component model
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:15:54 GMT

On Tuesday, August 12, 2003, at 03:02  pm, Alex Blewitt wrote:

> Agree totally with these points. And now, I'll shut up :-)

Please don't shut up Alex :)

Much of what you've said previously in these threads could easily sit
on top of a simple MBean layer or be used as an alternative way to
adapt to the MBean layer; plus your ideas on alternative MBean creation
mechanisms are good ideas.

I've just been trying to get some consensus on which we can all move
forward & build the groovy J2EE container we all want. We should be
able to innovate in various dimensions at the same time so long as we
have some common consensus on the basics of the system today.

Now lets all plugin some J2EE services! :)

View raw message