geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Faiz <nick.f...@ce.com.au>
Subject Newcomers being useful
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2003 22:45:26 GMT
Hi,

            I'm another newcomer. When time permits, I think it would be
helpful to give newcomers a clearer insight into what is needed for the
project. For example, I'd be happy to write unit tests but how do I know
that another developer is not doing the same thing at the same time
somewhere else? On the other hand, if someone needs a hand with something
like that, please let me know.

            I'm looking forward to Alex Rupp's design documents ...

            My current goal is to keep an up to date build, learn the
design, etc.. Hopefully, when things settle down, it will become clearer for
the uninitiated how to participate.

Regards,

Nick Faiz.