geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Cabrera, Alan" <Alan.Cabr...@reuters.com>
Subject RE: [i18n] Hardcoded message strings
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:54:58 GMT

I have run into many, many, occasions where developers who have difficulty
with English appreciate i18n messages, I am certain that i18n exceptions
would be no exception.  ;)  Maybe we can be defiantly targeted at English
speaking developers.  :p

I want a fast and enjoyable experience too, it does not stop me from writing
comments and javadocs or trying to format the code in a legible way.

One thing that I know for sure, either Geronimo puts it in early on or, let
us not kid ourselves, it will most likely never happen.

Regards,
Alan

information and to register, visit <http://www.reuters.com/messaging>

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual sender,
except  where  the sender specifically states them to be the views of The
Reuters Group.