geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Cabrera, Alan" <Alan.Cabr...@reuters.com>
Subject RE: [i18n] Hardcoded message strings
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:51:57 GMT
Think about the ramifications of this proposal, it will lead to deep and
wide inheritance hierarchies for our exceptions.  Do we want this?

Regards,
Alan

information and to register, visit <http://www.reuters.com/messaging>

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual sender,
except  where  the sender specifically states them to be the views of The
Reuters Group.