geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Cabrera, Alan" <Alan.Cabr...@reuters.com>
Subject RE: [i18n] Hardcoded message strings
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:57:44 GMT

I partially agree w/ this but don't see the point in including the
"org.apache.geronimo".  After all, the messages are for geronimo; this is an
obvious implicit understanding.  Why overstate it to provide long, unweldy,
keys?

Regards,
Alan

information and to register, visit <http://www.reuters.com/messaging>

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual sender,
except  where  the sender specifically states them to be the views of The
Reuters Group.