geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Cabrera, Alan" <Alan.Cabr...@reuters.com>
Subject RE: [PMC] FAO PMC re: JavaMail and Alex Blewitt
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:08:47 GMT

I thought that this was the standard modus operandi for geronimo.  This is
what I was told.  If not, please tell me because I am implementing a
clean-room implementation of JSR-115.

Regards,
Alan

information and to register, visit <http://www.reuters.com/messaging>

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual sender,
except  where  the sender specifically states them to be the views of The
Reuters Group.