geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Cabrera, Alan" <Alan.Cabr...@reuters.com>
Subject RE: Geronimo on z/OS Unix
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 13:46:12 GMT

Shmuel,

I'm confused.  If we stick to Jars, what further work needs to be done?

Just curious.

Regards,
Alan

information and to register, visit <http://www.reuters.com/messaging>

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual sender,
except  where  the sender specifically states them to be the views of The
Reuters Group.