geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Cabrera, Alan" <Alan.Cabr...@reuters.com>
Subject RE: Standard @version tags
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 17:29:04 GMT

IMHO, the reasons for needing the CVS info in the code in the first place
apply to the committer information in the $Id$ tag and it would be even more
important to me to see who committed the code for me since it may not be the
same person every time.  To be sure, all of the information is in the CVS
repository but, we don't use that as an argument for not including the CVS
Revision and Date in the code.  Just my opinion.

Regards,
Alan

information and to register, visit <http://www.reuters.com/messaging>

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual sender,
except  where  the sender specifically states them to be the views of The
Reuters Group.