geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Cabrera, Alan" <Alan.Cabr...@reuters.com>
Subject RE: API Source code for JSR specs
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:12:54 GMT
Mx4j has unit tests that kick in if the jars from Sun are in the lib
directory.  They check all the interfaces/classes to make sure that they
match.  It's quite handy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Dillon [mailto:jason@coredevelopers.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 9:37 AM
To: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: API Source code for JSR specs

Refresh my memory please... I do not know what you mean, nor do I know what
mx4j is doing... but if I had to guess I would say yes ;-)

--jason

On Thursday, August 14, 2003, at 08:25 PM, Cabrera, Alan wrote:

Ok.   If there are no objections, I will start on JSR115.  Have you given
any consideration to my question about us having signature checking unit
tests like mx4j has?

Regards,

Alan