geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Cabrera, Alan" <Alan.Cabr...@reuters.com>
Subject RE: API Source code for JSR specs
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 13:25:15 GMT
Ok.   If there are no objections, I will start on JSR115.  Have you given
any consideration to my question about us having signature checking unit
tests like mx4j has?

Regards,
Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Dillon [mailto:jason@coredevelopers.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 8:35 AM
To: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: API Source code for JSR specs

I am working on finalizing where spec stuff will go. I made an assumption
about how maven works which turns out to be in correct.

The purpose of these sources is to allow geronimo to build with out having
to have users go to sun and download there specs... there is some license
fluff with putting the sun impls into the default repository.

--jason