geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Adrian Jackson" <adr...@dynamicweb.co.uk>
Subject RE: Kernel Architecture (was [Re: JMX as a kernel ...])
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:02:28 GMT
Might also be useful if the *detractors* of each solution could do some
research and put together some arguments in favour of the solutions they
don't like - I've often found this can be useful in terms of making
people come round to ideas they hadn't liked previously. ;)

Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Monson-Haefel [mailto:Richard@Monson-Haefel.com]
Sent: 12 August 2003 12:59
To: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Kernel Architecture (was [Re: JMX as a kernel ...])

I've put the the skeleton of a new Wiki page to discuss the different
kernel solutions proposed. It would be very helpful if supporters of
each solution could post a description (plain english please) as well
as pros and cons for any solution ... please add any solutions that
I've missed. This will give us a better framework around which to
discuss this topic.

See the Kernel page listed from the Architecture page.
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheJ2EE/Architecture

.