geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@adeptra.com>
Subject Re: [code review] Initial check-in to CVS complete
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 02:13:44 GMT

On Sunday, August 10, 2003, at 09:54 PM, Bill Barker wrote:

> Pretty minor in the overall scheme of things, but I just did a co to my
> Windows machine and all of the source files have lines ending in ^M^M.

Someone else told me that too.  Grrrr.  I committed the code on behalf
of some committers still waiting for access, so didn't actually do
anything to the code (I use OS X).

I guess will have to fix it.  It's not a lot of code at the moment, and
I think that the initial committers have paper work in order and now
have accounts and access.

geir