geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [general] low signal, high noise
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 07:10:48 GMT
You can read apache mail via NNTP if thats what people want to do.
(Dunno if this particular list is on there yet but most other ones are).

http://gmane.org/

For those of us who prefer to use their email reader - always using a
good [prefix] on subjects can help. Over time when all the modules are
in CVS we'll be able to use the [moduleName] as a good prefix - then
folks only interested in mail relating to one or two modules can filter
their email easily.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/