geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Blewitt <Alex.Blew...@ioshq.com>
Subject Wiki pages/Project management?
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 10:10:36 GMT
I'm very interested in joining the Geronimo group. I've been toying
with the idea of writing a J2EE server for some time, so this is great
:-)

I've not had much experience in open-source projects, but I'm an
enthusiastic developer on Mac OS X and Java. I've got servers I can
test on Win 2k, Linux (Debian -- and I can help create a .deb package
for it) and Mac OS X. I've been working with Java since it came out in
'95, so I don't quite have the '10 years experience' that I've seen in
adverts, but it's close :-)

I've got some questions that I've not managed to find out in the
faq/info list:

o Is there a Wiki for discussions/project planning/management?
o How can I help and get involved with the design (or is it already
there?)
o What tasks need to be done and how can I help?

Alex.