geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Duty" <>
Subject RE: J2EE deployment verifier
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 12:51:05 GMT
This is a great opportunity to become very familiar with the J2EE specs.
If there is any room for me I'd love to help out with this project.  Let
me know where I can jump in.

If we write this as a module that could also be used outside the Apache
J2EE (i.e. something that I could run against my ear archive to check
it), then jakarta-commons may also be a good place to put this project.

-----Original Message-----
From: Denes []
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 1:03 AM
Subject: J2EE deployment verifier

Hi Folks,

I'm intending to begin writing something for the deployment verifier,
both to learn more about the specs and (hopefully) help with the

Some questions:

1.       Is there anybody working on this issue?

2.       Will this be based on openEJB's deployment verifier?

3.       Something that I never understood. As I don't have commit
permission on cvs, to whom I should send patches/codes that I create?

View raw message