geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Remijan <remi...@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: Dynamic proxies
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:43:17 GMT
JBoss redid their classloader for version 3 and it is very
counter-intuitive.  Basically, unless you use a jboss specific config file,
when you deploy an EAR it will share classes from other ears!  IMNSHO this
is a huge mistake.  The JBoss documentation says the classloaders were
redesigned this way to more fully incorporate JMX.

Mike